Sorry, it’s sold.
First the rules :
1. First paying customer gets it. By phone or in person ( 817-332-1772. Call. It’s best to call.)
2. No holds. None. We just can’t.
3. No returns. We never want to see this thing again. ever.
Okay, this is exciting! This week’s deal is a sofa, and a great sofa at that!! This is what’s called an apartment sofa – it’s not super wide, but it is pretty deep. It’s a classic tight-back english arm frame – a timeless style with the perfect pitch. It sits on turned legs capped off with casters – a great little detail. It’s slipcovered in an all cotton print and has a pretty mini pleated skirt, all topstitched, and down in its two throws.
This is a great sofa….mostly. And now for the cons – don’t worry they are not terrible cons, just the kind that you should take note of.
1. There’s a tear in the skirt, a discreet, patchable tear. The kind that if you left it un-fixed no one would ever notice. I’m including a photo of this little defect – see below.
2. This is a thin-ish cotton print fabric slipcover. This is not necessarily a full-on issue for everyone, but if you are rough on your furniture, have five teenagers who waller, or maybe have a destructive pet, this might not be the best choice – At least maybe not in a well used family room or frat house. This slipcover might be better suited for a formal sitting room, a bedroom, a quiet space. But on the other hand, if you want to use this sofa on your party barge, then I say go for it.
3. We are pretty sure this is more of a dry-cleanable slipcover than washable.
Now, on a positive note, I’d like to suggest an option for those of you i might have just scared off. This is a fantastic sofa (i can say this because I’ve had this same frame for 13 years). And it’s at a great price! If you love the frame and are scared of the slipcover – just order a slipcover from us in your dream fabric.
Need dimensions? Here ya go – 73″ wide, 42″deep, 34″ tall
Original price – $3290 sale price – $900. Easy breezy.